Amazfit GTR 2e Smart Watch (Global Version) – Black.
The Amazfit GTR 2e Smart
Watch comes with a Global Version. This Smartwatch featured with 50 meters
Water Resistance Depth, Huami self-developed BioTracker PPG (support blood
oxygen), acceleration sensor, gyroscope, 3-axis geomagnetic sensor, ambient
light sensor, air pressure sensor, temperature sensor, 1.39-inch AMOLED, 454 x
454 resolution, 2.5D curved glass. Here used Aluminum alloy case material with
Glass vacuum coating finishing. This Smartwatch has 12 built-in sports modes
(will be upgraded to 90 via an OTA update in the future), Heart rate
measurement, SpO2 measurement, Sleep tracking, and Temperature measurement.
The Amazfit GTR 2e is
practically the sports version with 2.5D glass and a different finish when it
comes to its design also the Amazfit GTR 2e will get an OTA update that will
increase the supported sports modes to 90 too. The latest smartwatch has a Step
Count, Calorie Count, Heart Rate Monitor, Compass, Calendar, Alarm Clock, Date
& Time Display, Number of Buttons 2, Other Fitness Features with BioTracker
2 PPG, and biological data sensor.
- Release Date: December 2020
- Dimension : 46.5 x 46.5 x 10.8 mm
- Weight: 32g (without strap)
- Colors: Obsidian Black, Dolphin Grey, Ice Lake Green
- OS: Android 5.0 and above, iOS 10.0 and above
- 2G Network: N/A
3G Network: N/A
4G Network: N/A
- The Amazfit GTR 2e adopts a new design concept, the product has no obvious border on the front, bringing a “borderless” visual experience.
- The watch faces available in the watch face store will be updated.
- Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set “Always-on Display”. The user can switch this on or off this feature through the watch or app.
- The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions, and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data. Typical usage scenario: Heart rate is always on, sleep monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display, raise wrist to see watch time 30 times, bright screen operations for 5 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes. Basic usage scenario: Turn off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate, and other functions of the phone, and only lift the wrist to turn on the screen 100 times a day. Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate is always on, sleep monitoring and sleep breathing quality monitoring and stress monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display, lift the wrist 100 times, bright screen operations 15 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes;
- The 24-hour automatic heart rate detection feature requires the user to set and turn on the “heart health detection” feature; the 24-hour heart rate monitoring is supported in the app, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute; this feature cannot be used for medical purposes or as a basis for medical diagnosis. The detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell. Heart rate measurement cannot be performed while swimming, and the measurement accuracy may be affected by factors such as skin color, exercise type, and environmental temperature;
- SpO2 level can affect the oxygen level of various organs. If the level is too low, it could lead to dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy will be affected if the sensor area makes contact with skin that is tattooed, pigmented, or deep-toned, and in low temperatures. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
- The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI™ score of 100 or higher show a lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
- Sleep monitoring: can record evening sleep and naps. When it detects that the wearer is asleep between midnight and 6 am, the sleep time between 6 pm of the previous day and 11 am can be recorded as night sleep time; sleep between 11 am and 6 pm lasting more than 20 minutes is recorded as a nap. Sleep lasting less than 20 minutes is not recorded.
- The REM, also known as rapid eye movement, the period is the basis for the normal biological rhythm and life-sustaining of mammals. It accounts for about 20%-25% of the entire night’s sleep cycle. It is characterized by rapid eye movement, low-amplitude mixed-frequency EEG activity, and muscle tension relaxation. The rapid eye movement phase is the sleep phase related to dreams in the sleep cycle.
- Smart recognition includes 6 sports modes: Outdoor Running, Treadmill, Walking, Outdoor Cycling, Pool Swimming, and Elliptical.
- According to GB/T 30106-2013 standard, the waterproofing reaches 50 meters. The Amazfit GTR 2e is tested by the National Clock Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, report number: SWT2010-04. Genuine leather or leather straps cannot be worn for swimming. If you need to wear it for swimming, please change to a silicone strap. In order to maintain a good wearing experience, please wipe the watch as soon as possible after soaking it in water. A variety of factors can affect the waterproof capability, the lab condition 50 meters' water-resistant test is only for reference. The picture shows the effect of the product, the actual use is not suitable for high-speed water sports and diving sports.
- Offline voice assistant only supports English voice commands.
- The automatic lock feature needs to be set manually in the watch settings.
- The built-in sensor of the watch measures the real-time temperature of the contact area. In order to obtain a more accurate temperature value, please allow the watch to continue measuring the contact area for more than 15 minutes. Place the watch in the air to measure the current ambient temperature, or wear the watch on the wrist to measure the wrist-skin temperature. The wrist-skin temperature is easily affected by external conditions such as the environment and is different from body temperature. The measurement results are for reference only, not for medical purposes; wrist skin and the environment temperature cannot be measured at the same time, only separately.