The BOYA BY-DM500 is a dynamic microphone that delivers broadcast-quality sound for vocal and instrument recording, ideal for broadcasting, podcasting, dubbing, studio recording, and more.
The BY-DM500 features a combination of a dynamic cartridge and a cardioid pick-up pattern. It delivers a warm and assertive broadcast sound and rejects unwanted background noise for perfect recordings. With a wide (20–20,000Hz) frequency response, the BY-DM500 captures more details of vocal sound and the sound of instruments, it can deliver a rich balanced sound for users.
Improved and removable foam windscreen and internal pop filter can minimize plosives, ideal for close-mic applications, it makes your vocal recordings to another level. The whole metal body guarantees solid construction and can resist signal interference.
The BY-DM500 is incredibly easy to use. It features an adjustable mounting bracket, just attach the microphone to a microphone stand or a boom arm (not included in the packing box) through the threaded hole at the bottom, and connect the microphone to an external unit with an XLR cable (not included in the packing box), then everything is ready to get started. Since it is a dynamic microphone, you don’t need batteries or 48V phantom power to support the microphone.
Fits Your Needs
For live streaming, vlogging, gaming, and recording podcasts and music
Works with Your Devices
The mic is compatible with Mac and Windows computers as well as most USB Type-C mobile devices.
Multiple Polar Patterns for Multiple Uses
Two selectable polar patterns are on hand. Choose Cardioid to tamp down the room tone, focusing the mic on your vocals. Or choose Omnidirectional to capture sound from all directions, which is great for musical instruments.
Built-In Headphone Jack
You can achieve latency-free monitoring via the 3.5mm headphone jack. Just plug your headphones in and you're ready to listen.
High-Quality Audio Capture
The mic records audio at 24-bit / 48 kHz, giving you the broadcast standard for how many samples it can record in a second, and providing a high degree of dynamic range. A non-techy translation: this microphone goes is well suited for picking up the nuances of your voice.
The mic offers adjustable mic gain, headphone volume, and mute on/off via a single control, with a corresponding multicolor indicator. Red means mute is on. Purple means you're knob controls the mic gain. Blue means the knob now controls your headphone volume. Isn't that simple?
Everything You Need to Get Started
The mic includes a metal desktop stand as well as an integrated 5/8"-27 hole for mounting the mic on your own stand. Two cables are proved for connection to USB Type-C or USB Type-A ports.
Features：- Ideal for broadcasting, podcasting, and studio recording
- Deliver professional-quality sound
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Rugged all-metal construction
- No need for additional batteries or phantom power
It- Great for close-range vocal and instrument recording
- Foam windscreen included.
- Form Factor: Desktop / Stand/Boom Mount
- Sound Field: Mono
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Pressure: Operated
- Capsule: 1 X Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional
- Pattern Selection: Switched (Adjustable On Mic)
- Orientation: Side Address
- Circuitry: Solid-State
- Gain Adjustment: 0 DB To +42 DB
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz To 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 110 DB SPL
- Sensitivity: -36 DVB/Pa At 1 kHz
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 80 DB
- Output Connectors (Digital): 1 X USB Type-C Female (On Mic)
- Headphone Connector: 1 X 1/8" / 3.5 Mm
- Cable Length: 6.5' / 2.0 M
9.8' / 3.0 M
- A/D Conversion: 24-Bit
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Operating System Support: Android, Windows, IOS, macOS/OS X
- Available Port: USB (Interface Unspecified)
- Bus Power: USB
- Operating Voltage: 5 V
- Operating Current Consumption: 60 MA
- Mounting: 5/8"-27 Female (Via Integrated Hardware)
- Tabletop (With Included Hardware)
- Dimensions: H: 8.9 X W: 3.9 X L: 3.3" / H: 22.7 X W: 10 X L: 8.4 Cm (With Mount)
- Weight: 1.5 Lb / 0.7 Kg