The FIFINE K658 USB Dynamic Cardioid Podcast Microphone with Live Monitoring, As already mentioned, K658 is a dynamic cardioid mic which means it works best for capturing the audio in a unidirectional pattern in front of the microphone. Thanks to this polarity, K658 captures little to no noise from the surrounding. If the user speaks directly into the mic from around 10-12 cm away, most chatter or any other kind of noise in a radius greater than four meters away from the mic is almost non-existence.
The FIFINE K658 Podcast Microphone is the latest USB Plug and Play recording microphone. It is a Dynamic, High-Quality computer and gaming microphone with a 16-bit, 48kHz sampling rate, and flat frequency response. Therefore, it enhances vocals, details, and depth of the sounds to ensure resonance. Also, there is a Cardioid polar pattern to keep your voice front and center with minimizing ambient sounds. You can control it with ease because of a tap-to-mute button. A built-in LED indicator showcases the mic status. Plus, it has RGB lights for use as a gaming mic. It is the best podcast or vocal recording mic.
· HIGH-QUALITY SOUND: Dynamic microphone capsule with 16-bit, 48kHz sampling rate, and a flat frequency response enhances intelligibility of vocals, depth, and detail of the voice and ensures the performer’s sound resonates with the listener. The cardioid polar pattern keeps your voice front and center and minimizes ambient sound pickup. Still well for speaking in untreated rooms.
· EASY TO CONTROL: Tap-to-mute button instantly and silently mutes the mic and the built-in LED indicator tells you the mic status. No need to set any keyboard shortcuts or mute the software. The big gain control offers independent volume adjustment for the mic when you are on Youtube, Twitch, or Discord. The 3.5mm headphone jack provides zero-latency monitoring in real-time.
· COOL RGB LIGHTING: Unique rolling RGB lights with rainbow colors can highlight an exciting game atmosphere. It can also complete your own gaming setup and create a fantastic gaming experience even in the dark. It will not be dazzling as ring-shaped at the bottom of the mic. You can tap the concave button on the mic to turn on/off the LED lighting.
· PLUG & PLAY: With a High-speed USB connection, K658 doesn't require phantom power to operate. Just plug it into the computer and you’re good to go. Compatible with on Windows PC, Mac, PS4, and laptop for recording, and podcasting (not compatible with Xbox, phone, or pad).
· USEFUL ACCESSORIES: The shock mount isolates the mic from vibrations and it's also equipped with a locking knob for easy angle adjustment. The included metal adapter is compatible with most mic stands. The windscreen is designed with acoustically transparent foam to filter unwanted breath and plosives. It also comes with an 8.2' type A to type C USB cable.
An absolute workhorse in your studio
It is built to be used right off the bat. The USB setup will swiftly carry you away from the XLR-absence regret, for its plug-and-play convenience on Windows, Mac, and even a Play Station console. And the compatibility does not end there, with a USB adapter, it can also up your game on an Android, iPhone, and iPad.
What’s more, a proper dynamic microphone with the least expensive price tag is around 60 bucks, but when bringing together the necessary add-on, the total is more than $100. And if you prefer a standalone shape of mic that gives you more presence, the price may go up to double that of a K658.
You do not have to treat it like something fragile. Of its proper metal construction, it can be the workhorse for your everyday tasks. With an included mini tripod, you do not have to cram the backpack with a heavy podcast stand if you take the mic out for an on-the-go recording. Though we highly recommend a scissor arm stand for use with the mic in the home studio.
What differentiates you from the rest if all of you stream the same game? You have to be swagger to draw attention. At least, you really should not be understated, which may restrain the inspiration of your content creation. Then this mic with a giant volume dial will fit in the swagger presence perfectly.
If the dot thing seems underwhelming to you as a pro streamer, the RGB lights will do the trick and get its gaming act together. They do not just shine on the dial but glow on the shock mount. And what really good is that the light does not emit from the shock mount but is reflected! The RGB sources are actually hiding underneath the mic.
You get the benefits of a dynamic microphone but without the drawback of spending extra. There is no need for a preamp or an audio interface because both have been built into this mic without losing many of their merits. You still have a doggone size volume dial, which also serves as a mute button, as well as a low-latency headphone monitoring.
A mute button literally should mute the mic in silence, but many on the market fail to do so. Not the one on this FIFINE K658! It gently cuts the mic off without any noticeable noises to your streaming.
The eye-catching RGB lights do not strain your eyes or waste extra power to turn them on. But if it is not appropriate for some scenarios, you can shut it down by pressing the on/off button at the back.