Xiaomi Qualitell E1 UV Light Electric Mosquito Swatter Racket.
The Xiaomi Qualitell E1 Electric Mosquito Swatter Racket is available now in Bangladesh. Get the original products at the most affordable price only at Alflip.com
and enjoy the quality with the promise of the best customer service in Bangladesh.
Brand: Qualitell (An ecological product of Xiaomi, but without the Mi or Xiaomi logo on the product)
Product Name: Electric Mosquito Swatter
Product Model: ZS9001
Product Material: PC (Polycarbonate)
Battery capacity: 1200mAh
Rated voltage: DC5V
Rated power: 2W
Output voltage: DC3500V
Dimensions: 450 * 230 * 28mm
Package Size: 455 * 235 * 45mm
Net Product Weight: 251g
Battery Capacity: 1200mAh
Rated Voltage: DC5V
Rated Power: 2W
Output Voltage: DC3500V
Executive Standards: GB4706.76-2008, GB4706.1-2005.
- The upper and lower layers are safety protection net layers, and no current passes through to prevent the danger of accidental touch.
- One-shot dual-use, ingeniously combines mosquito killer and mosquito lamp, supports manual mosquito killing, wall-mounted intelligent mosquito killer, and combines attack and defense
- When the mosquito-trapping mode is turned on at night, it attracts mosquitoes and kills mosquitoes intelligently, saving effort and effort.
- There are 3 gear modes, shutdown, standby, and mosquito mode.
- Mosquitoes are sensitive to this light and are safe and harmless to the human body.
- Turn on the mosquito trapping mode, the wall-mounted base automatically starts the electric mosquito switch, and the mosquitoes extinguish when they touch the net.
- Pure physical mosquito control, is efficient and convenient.
- Built-in 1200mAh battery, strong battery life.
- The multifunctional charging base, charging, and storing are correct.
Battery Capacity and Usage:
The built-in battery capacity is 1200mAh.
Charging time: About 2 hours.
Manual mosquito control mode can be used for 30 days after a full charge.
Continuous working time in mosquito-attracting mode: 5-6 hours. (Data for reference only, actual use may vary)
When charging, the battery light is red.
When fully charged, the light turns green.
Do not use it while charging.
Maximum charging time should not exceed 12 hours.
If not used for a long time, charge every 3 months.
Turn off the power before cleaning.
Do not wipe the net surface with water or wet wipes to prevent short circuits.
Keep the electric mosquito swatter dry and away from flammable gas or explosive dust.
Do not touch the metal mesh surface with your hands or metal objects when the swatter is working.
The swatter may have residual current after use, so it should not be used as a toy for children.
Avoid using in flammable environments or places with conductive objects to prevent sparking on the metal mesh.
Keep the swatter dry; do not rinse with water or wipe with wet towels.
Turn off the power when not in use, and avoid patting hard objects to prevent damage to the metal mesh.
Charge in time after power depletion; do not use while charging. Maximum charging time should not exceed 12 hours.