The BOYA BY WM8 Pro K1 is an upgraded edition of the UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System and can be used to capture audio for live sound, ENG, broadcast, film, talk shows, conferences, and more. The BY WM8 Pro-K1 system consists of a bodypack transmitter, a camera-mount receiver, and two omnidirectional lavalier microphones. Also included with this system is a shoe-mount adapter, a single 1/8" to XLR output cable, a single 1/8 to 1/8" output cable, carrying case. The camera-mountable receiver features a wide-switching RF bandwidth, an easy-to-read LCD display, and a 3.5mm headphone jack for real-time monitoring. And the bodypack transmitter is equipped with a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer, a muting function, a 1/8" mic input, and a 1/8" line-in jack.
omnidirectional lavalier microphones
70dB or more
Using the Microphone:
40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/-3dB)
208(H) × 67(W) × 29(L)mm
90g without batteries
3.5mm headphone jack for real-time monitoring
Powered by one 2 x AA battery for both transmitter and receiver.
· Includes Two Transmitters and One Receiver.
· Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver suits for Cameras, Camcorders, etc.
· Ideal for capturing interviews, film dialog, field recording, broadcast TV, news gathering, etc.
· 48 Selectable UHF Channels.
· Broadcast-Quality Sound.
· Selectable Stereo and Mono Mode.
· With Mute function.
· Easy-to-read LCD displays.
· Automatic LCD-locked Function.
· Monitoring sound by headphone output (Receiver).
· Operation range can reach up to 100m (300′) (without obstacle).
· Two AA batteries for both transmitter and receiver.
Boya BY-WM8 Pro-K2 is with two transmitters and one receiver in the kit. The whole system is perfect for DSLRs, Mirrorless, Pro Video, and all types of cameras or portable audio recorders with either 3.5mm, or XLR microphone input. It is ideal for capturing interviews, film dialog, field recording, broadcast TV, news gathering, vlogging, YouTube videos and so much more.
Boya BY-WM8 Pro K2 utilizes the UHF (Ultra High Frequency) spectrum, which helps you avoid interference. There are 48 channels available, which enables users to run multiple sets of BY-WM8 Pro systems at the same time without issues. And the operation range can reach up to 100m (without obstacles). The system is super easy to use, and it works right out of the box. You just plug in the mic, turn on the power and go.