The Anker 525 Charging Station, 7-in-1 USB C Power Strip for iPhone 13/14, 5ft Extension Cord with 3AC,2USB A,2USB C, Max 65W Power Delivery Desktop Accessory. Anker 525 Charging Station 7-in-1 USB C Power Strip Max 65W Power Delivery.
Series 525 Charging Station
Type Power Strip
Color White, Black
Cord Length 5 ft.
Charging Ports 3 AC + 2 USB-A + 2 USB-C
Size 4.61 × 2.52 × 1.73 Inch
· Power More: Charge your laptop, phone, and more while powering up multiple appliances thanks to 3 AC outlets, 2 USB-C ports, and 2 USB-A ports.
· USB-C Fast Charging: With 2 67W USB-C ports on the front, you can charge almost anything, including your phone, tablet, or laptop at high speed. Note: The 2 USB-C ports share a total of 65W.
· Declutter Your Desk: The USB and USB-C ports are located on the front for easy access, while the AC outlets are located on the back to keep power cables from cluttering up your desk.
· Power Safely: Our 8-point safety system features surge protection, short-circuit protection, ActiveShield 2.0 temperature monitoring, and much more to give you peace of mind while powering up.
· 7-in-1: Power up to 7 devices simultaneously thanks to 3 AC outlets, 2 USB-A ports, and 2 USB-C ports.
· Fast Charge 4 Devices: Use the 2 USB-C ports and 2 USB-A ports to charge your phone, notebook, smartwatch, and earbuds at high-speed—all at the same time.
· Clutter-Free Charging: The AC outlets are all on the back so you can direct power cords behind your desk while having simple, clutter-free access to the front-facing USB-A and USB-C ports.
· ActiveShield 2.0: Anker's proprietary technology enhances protection by intelligently monitoring temperature over 3 million times per day and adjusting power output to safeguard your connected devices.
Anker's proprietary ActiveShield 2.0 technology enhances protection by intelligently monitoring temperature over 3 million times per day and adjusting power output to keep the temperature within a safe range.
8-Point Safety System
A total of 8 safety features including short-circuit protection, surge protection, fire resistance, and more work together to protect you and your devices.