Anker 633 Magnetic Battery (MagGo) 10000mAh.
Anker 633 10000mAh Magnetic Battery (MagGo). Anker 633 Magnetic
Battery, 10,000mAh Foldable Magnetic Wireless Portable Charger, Only for iPhone
13 / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max / 12 / 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max. A magnetic battery that
juices up your phone while recharging itself so you're always connected
wherever you go. Recharging itself only takes 1.8 hours. Note: Data based
on internal lab testing. Double Duty. A magnetic battery that juices up your phone while recharging time.
- 2-in-1: The charger wirelessly charges your phone while the practical foldable stand props up your phone for easy viewing.
- Compact and Powerful: The 10,000mAh small-sized battery contains enough power to charge an iPhone 13 Pro 1.8 times.
- Snap-On, Power Up: Get a safe and secure wireless charge with the perfectly aligned strong magnets that snap onto your phone for a constant charge.
- High-Speed Charging: Use the 20W USB-C Power Delivery port and a USB-C charging cable to charge your iPhone 3x faster.
- What You Get: Anker 633 Magnetic Battery (MagGo), 2ft (0.6m) USB-C to USB-C charging cable.
Charge or Stand
The handy charger conveniently charges your phone, while the dedicated foldable stand provides stable hands-free phone viewing.
Equipped with a USB-C Power Delivery port, it can charge itself and any compatible handheld device at the same time.
Magnetically Snap and Charge
The strong magnetic connection holds your phone securely. Just snap the charger onto the back of your phone to seamlessly power up your device.
At Anker, we care about your safety. Our MultiProtect system combines surge protection, short circuit prevention, and many more advanced safety features to give you peace of mind.
Dimensions: 4.21 in x 2.61 in x 0.71 in (107 mm x 66.5 mm x 18.15 mm)
Weight: 7.68 oz (218 g)
*The 10,000mAh capacity consists of two 5,000mAh batteries that are connected in series.
Devices can use 20W USB-C and 18W USB-A wired charging, or 7.5W wireless charging.
Not compatible with non-magnetic phone cases, such as OtterBox defender cases.
Magnetic and metal attachments such as cards, keys, and pop grips will interfere with charging.
After peeling off the sticker on the surface, use rubbing alcohol to wipe off the residue.