- Brand: HAYLOU
- Product Name: Haylou X1 Pro
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2
- Charging interface: type-C
- Communication range: 10m (open environment without obstacles)
- Battery life: 40 hours (with charging case, without ANC on)
- Headset battery capacity: 45mAh
- Charging case capacity : 400mAh
- Charging time of the headset: About 2 hours
- Charging time of the charging case: About 3 hours
- Supported protocols: SBC/AAC/A2DP/AVRCP/HFP
How to Charge:
Fully charge the charging case and earbuds before ﬁrst use.
Insert the charging cable to simultaneously charge the earbuds and the charging case.
Earbuds: Put them back into the case, the earbuds indicator light is solid red. After fully charged, the indicator light is solid white for 60s and then goes out.
How to Connect
Take out both earbuds from the case simultaneously. Open device Bluetooth, search for “Haylou X1 Pro” and click to connect.
If connection fails, put earbuds back into case and try again. After connection, earbuds will automatically re-connect to the last-paired device whenever powering on (Bluetooth needs to be turned on).
How to Connect
Switch Between Mono and Stereo Mode:
Pick up two earbuds to auto enter stereo mode and push one back to enter mono mode.
Or you can pick it up again to resume stereo mode.
Manual Connection: When earbuds are turned off, manually turn on the two earbuds.
Wait 2-3s for the earbuds to turn on and connect with each other. When indicator lights on both earbuds ﬂash white slowly, turn on device Bluetooth to connect.