Philips GC181/80 Dry Iron.
The Philips Heavy Weight Dry Iron is a 1.6 Kg heavy Dry Iron that is high performance saves your effort, and gives you great results. As the name implies, a dry iron doesn't produce any steam. It relies on the cloth underneath being damp to produce the steam. That means you must hold the iron in place for far longer, much heavier than the modern steam irons. A clothes iron is a roughly triangular surface that, when heated, is used to press clothes to remove creases.
- Brand: Philips
- Product type: Dry iron
- Model: GC181/80
- Power: 1000 watts
- Faster Heating
- Modern Looks
- Easy to Use
- Heavy Soleplate for High Performance
- American Heritage Soleplate
- Country of manufacturer: India
- Color: As per given picture.
- Powerful performance heavy soleplate that is built to last
- Easy to experience understand temperature settings
- Modern design attractive looks with powerful performance
- Auto-off the pilot light.
Note: Product delivery duration may vary due to product availability in stock.
Disclaimer: The actual color of the physical product may slightly vary due to the deviation of lighting sources, photography or your device display settings.