SoundPEATS H1 Hybrid Dual Driver Wireless Earbuds
H1 has a balanced and somewhat darkish frequency response apart from a
generous boost in bass. Their hybrid design (8.6mm dynamic driver and one
balanced armature driver) provides a tighter, more controlled sound. Although
the fit, especially with silicone tips, isn’t that good, the overall comfort is
specs with Bluetooth 5.2, aptX Adaptive, and Game mode are impressive, too, and
you can control most things right from the earbud’s touch controls. However,
the Bluetooth range could be better and can get easily disrupted by other
wireless devices. Also, our right earbud had a noticeable dip between 4-5kHz,
which could mean a lack of proper quality control.
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth® 5.2
- Bluetooth Codec: aptX™ Adaptive, SBC, AAC
- Bluetooth Chipset: Qualcomm® QCC3040
- Driver: Knowles Balanced Armature Driver & 8.6mm Dynamic Driver
- Charging Port: Type-C & Wireless
- Waterproof: IPX5
- Mic: Dual Mic per earbuds & CVC Noise Cancellation
- Battery Capacity: HS: 60mAh BS: 500mAh
- Earbuds Charging Time: 1.5 hrs
- Earbuds Playtime: 10 hrs per charge
- Charging Voltage: DC 5V 500mA
Features:• Hybrid Dual Driver & Crossover: The magic formula of SOUNDPEAT H1 is its unique driver system – a combination of a Knowles balanced armature driver, a customized dynamic driver, and a patented crossover. In addition, they have been tuned by award-winning sound engineers to ensure an unparalleled audio experience.
• QCC3040 & Bluetooth 5.2: Being armed with the most up-to-date Bluetooth technology in the industry to let you enjoy your favorite tunes and video chats in peace. The latest chip provides the most robust and seamless wireless connectivity for a truly immersive, on-the-go listening experience.
• aptX Adaptive & Game Mode: Support aptX Adaptive to dynamically auto-adjust its bitrate to guarantee a robust and consistently premium experience. Triple-tap the earbuds to enter game mode to engage in a virtually lag-free gaming world. It puts audio in perfect sync with media by cutting down on latency to the industry's lowest at 40 milliseconds.
• CVC 8.0 Noise Cancellation & 4 Mics: Thanks to the embedded cutting-edge CVC 8.0 algorithm, that signal can be effectively canceled out from the original captured by the first microphone. So you can make crystal-clear calls and experience quiet conversations over FaceTime, Google Hangouts, and Zoom wherever you go.
• Touch Control & Ultra-long Playtime: Through gentle taps on the earbuds from your fingertips, you can wield control over everything from calls to music navigation and volume adjustments. The earbuds get 10 hours of playtime from a single charge plus an extra 30 hours from the case to keep your music going.
What's in the box
earbuds, manual, cable, and ear tips.